Friday, August 20, 2010

16 weeks




So, defiantly progressing on the baby belly. I cannot wear any of my dress pants, so for school this week I had to try out the maternity pants for the first time. Comfy. :-D

I also finished the baby blanket I started, but as my husband and his camera are almost never home when I am awake, I don't have a picture of it. It looks like I will need to get my own camera before this baby gets here.

Other news from our house: School has started. Bridges is a lot less intimidating the second time around. The first two days were almost easy. I guess that is the benefit of having all the same kids in the same room with the same staff. I am keeping up a blog there too, if anyone is interested: Bridges Rocks!

Also, our dear Emily Fleenor the original has gone away to school this very evening and left all of us to think about how awesome she is and how lousy our lives are without her. Good thing she is going to have such a good time. :-D

5 comments:

  1. Oh you are soooo darling. I love the blog, and your diligence to it. Hope you continue to enjoy being pregnant. I will say there comes a time when you miss feeling a little one moving inside you...its just a LONG TIME after you squeeze em out. HA HA! LOVE YOU BOTH CONGRATS AGAIN! PS- let me know if pink or blue...I must start collecting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo exciting can't wait to hear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you and your family. I can tell already how very much loved and blessed this child is! :)

    ReplyDelete