Baby Mohawk. :-)
So the first Christmas we were married we hung colored Christmas lights all around our bedroom and living room. When it came time to pack up the decorations, I couldn't bring myself to take them down, I liked them so well. So they are still there, three years later. A little redneck, I know, but I still like them. We don't leave them on all the time. Mostly Josh plugs them in when I have a bad day so they will cheer me up.
It turns out that Andrew loves the lights too! Josh plugged them in yesterday (for Andrew. I haven't had a bad day since he was born) and Andrew couldn't take his eyes off them. We can't leave them on if we want to play with him, get him to eat, or put him to bed because all he does is watch them. He is so my son. :-)
Did you know that Hannah and I were doing that with his hair when you weren't looking? :0) He is so precious. We miss him already. The kids have oohed and ahhed over the pictures we brought back. And, I totally agree with you and Andrew on the lights! Love you all so much!
ReplyDelete