More yard flowers.
Goodnight!
We spent our first night in the new house last Tuesday, the same day we passed the final inspection. It is lovely! It was another week before we had all our things moved over from the old house. Then we went back to our sweet old house with Andrew to say goodbye.
"Where my toys? Oh yeah. At da new house"
Bye old room!
It was a wonderful house for us. Lots of wonderful things happened to us there. Thanks Katherine and Chester!!
Did I post this before? Even if I did, definitely the best birthday song I've ever had.
Can I drive the truck?
Andrew has this thing lately about fuzz between his toes. Sometimes he requires assistance dealing with it. How many people besides your grandmother will help you with that?
Helping Uncle Ben make coffee:
Did I ever post his visit to see the chicks and ducks with grandma at the tractor supply?
Andrew loves it when our friends Lindsey and Sophie come over. Sophie shows him how to do all kinds of cool 3-year-old tricks.
Andrew is quite the musician these days:
This week I discovered that my azaleas are white:
An the big bush next to the porch is a snowball hydrangea!
Our kitchen countertops, back splash, and doors are finished this week. Hooray for another room down!
No comments:
Post a Comment