Tea Party at Nana's
My baby shower that my dear aunts threw for me was the best party I've had since the shower they threw for my wedding. Some highlights:
Check out this chick's wardrobe:
These women are so dear to me.
My "Lisa" quilt (yes, I'm considering sharing it with the baby)
Another step closer to a completed nursery:
Silliness with Aunt Emmy
Andrew has been practicing his telephone etiquette:
Cell phones present the added challenge of pocket navigation:
Spencer and Ann have been teaching Andrew about the joys of Farmer's Market produce.
Andrew was quick to identify Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales.
I love this sweet face:
We made our annual trip to the "Pumpkin Patch" before the accident. The fall in this video is actually very similar to how he fell last Sunday, if you can believe it.
Only after this fall he was "so fine"
Andrew and Adam have discovered that they have similar hair:
One of the things Andrew is missing most is wrestling with Daddy. They have such a good time throwing each other around:
I will update more from the last week, including some X-ray pictures we got at his follow up appointment. Dr. Hooker (who we still think is amazing) says he is healing nicely. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment