Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Day

Since today was a work day and I had one swap day left, I opted to stay at home with my boys. Many of you know that Josh works 3 12 hour shifts a week: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. That schedule is great for keeping Andrew because he only has to stay away from home one day a week, but it isn't great for Josh and I getting to hang out together much. :-( Fortunately there are only 47 more days of school.

Anyway, today was a family day for us. We walked the lake since it was 75 degrees and Josh took about a thousand gorgeous pictures. Here are the highlights:



















We thought we were all done taking pictures for the day but then Andrew got smile-y, so Josh broke out the camera again. Unfortunately for smile-capturing, Drew finds the camera very interesting.





Isn't he the sweetest?
More pictures on Shutterfly. :-)

1 comment:

  1. you two look great in that blue! He is holding his head up sooo well! What a big boy. Ohhh his smile is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete