I knitted most of my Christmas presents this year and so I didn't have time to knit much for the baby. I wanted to make a little sleep sack and I had some ups and downs with this. I started with some yarn I got from Christmas, and then as I was about halfway done Mommy pointed out that it was wool and not machine washable. That didn't sound so good, so I took it all out and started again with different yarn. I like it so much I think I might make another one with some cool argyle or stripes or something. Maybe I'll have time to get it done before he gets done. :-D
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Last minute knitting
I knitted most of my Christmas presents this year and so I didn't have time to knit much for the baby. I wanted to make a little sleep sack and I had some ups and downs with this. I started with some yarn I got from Christmas, and then as I was about halfway done Mommy pointed out that it was wool and not machine washable. That didn't sound so good, so I took it all out and started again with different yarn. I like it so much I think I might make another one with some cool argyle or stripes or something. Maybe I'll have time to get it done before he gets done. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious. Can't wait to be there looking at his beautiful little face! Hoping I get a call very soon...Love you best friend (and baby)!
ReplyDeleteHurry up and have him so my mom and I can come visit!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walmart.com/ip/Cuddle-Care-Stroller-Blanket-Blue-Planes/11988204
ReplyDeleteYOU NEED THIS!@
Yes I do! Thanks so much for the link. :-D
ReplyDelete