Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where did my baby go?

We had the last of our snow, and I think we may have seen the last of our baby. He seems like such a big boy these days.

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Listen for the "one, six, go!" I promise, I am teaching him to count correctly, he just can't do it when he is excited. It is so cute. :)

YouTube Video




Grandnana has been sick lately and Andrew has been very concerned.


He thought giving her a shot would be a good idea.


Andrew is a flower hunter these days. He loves daffodils and "cwocases" the best.






YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Learning hand motions with Gramma

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Do you see what I mean? He seems so big!!
Sorry I have been slow on the blog lately. We have been a little busy at the house:
Someone else's little baby's handprint in the foundation, from 1941


Playpen and a caulk gun


Dinner on a paint can


Moving in in 3 weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment